Donations Make It Happen!
Wilderness Youth Project is here because of the support of our community. Fifty percent of our budget comes from contributions: we rely on community members who are as passionate as we are about the need to connect children with nature.
We are seeking funds to support our scholarship fund. Investing in proactive enrichment opportunities is more economically sound than shouldering the burden of the cost to society of youth who fall through the cracks. The total annual operating budget for WYP (FY 2013) is $710,000. Program and operating costs are supported by funds generated from individual donations, grants from private and public foundations, and program fees.
- $___ It takes a village. Anything you can contribute will help us serve the kids who need us most.
- $35 Purchases a set of knives for outdoor skills- one of our best ways to excite kids.
- $60 Provides healthy food for our community slide show.
- $130 It takes just ten of you to donate at this level to fund an entire year’s scholarship.
- $260 Funds Wilderness First Aid certification for a counselor.
- $680 Funds a full scholarship to summer camp for one of our school year participants.
- $1,300 This level of support will provide an entire year’s scholarship for one participant.
- $5,300 With just three donors at this level, the entire year of programming will be funded.
- $16,000 One donor at this level will fund an entire year of programming for Jr. High school participants.
- $40,000 New Passenger Van – To increase capacity and serve youth who do not have transportation to the programs.
- New Mac laptop for computer presentations, slide shows, graphics
Wilderness Youth Project is a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization incorporated in the State of California. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Contact Michelle 964-8096 or email@example.com for more details.
TAX ID #: 77-0526117
Other Ways to Donate
Donate by Mail or Credit Card
Mail a donation to our address (5386 Hollister Ave. Suite D SB, CA 93111) or call the office (805.964.8096) to donate by credit card
Offer a Matching Grant
Challenges and matching grants motivate others to give.
Donate Goods or Services
- Donate Supplies such as: healthy food for our programs, backpacking or camping gear, sit –on- top kayaks, office furniture and plants, first aid Supplies, shade canopy, soft “Doyle” surf boards
- Donate Goods for Resale to raise funds, such as a vehicle or an art piece
- Donate Services such as: professional consulting, graphic design, event planning, catering, financial services
Donate Through Your DAF (Donor Advised Fund)
Business or Corporate Contributors
- Please ask about our giving program for businesses and corporations. Contact us at 964-8096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org