WYP Conference Room Open to Community Groups
Does your nonprofit or community organization need access to a smart conference room with good vibes and breathtaking views for FREE?
You can reserve our 700 square foot room complete with:
- seating for 15-30 + 4 rectangular work tables
- smart tv + video conferencing system
- kitchen access
- easy parking
Reserve the space
- Fill out this form
- Available Monday - Friday, daytime and evenings. Limited weekend availability.
- There is no fee to use the space for community groups
Address + Directions
- Address: 2040 Alameda Padre Serra, Ste 224, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
- Wilderness Youth Project’s offices + conference room are upstairs, in the same building as the Riviera Theater.
- View/share this document to help find the building, conference room, parking, trash/recycling, etc.
- Restrooms are downstairs near the Riviera Theater.
View the space virtually
Conference room equipment
The conference room comes fully loaded with:
- 30 chairs (seated around tables will fit 15-20 people)
- 4 long 8-10” tables that can be moved to fit to your needs
- Smart TV
- Virtual conference calling system with cameras
- Large white board and white board pens
- Adjoining shared office kitchen with the following available:
- Coffee maker
- Tea kettle
- Sink + drinking water
- Shared refrigerator
You will need to:
- Bring your own laptop to connect to Smart TV
- Bring your own tea, coffee, and/or snacks
- Set up and reset the conference room furniture
- Take out the trash and recycling (bags provided)
- Our offices are not ADA accessible and require climbing a flight of steep stairs.
- You may contact our neighbors at Leading From Within to book an ADA-accessible conference room: 805-770-3232
- We are currently compiling a list of additional accessible conference rooms at partner organizations and will update here soon.
Thank you to the Santa Barbara Foundation for generously supporting Wilderness Youth Project with their Small Capacity Building Grant, which enabled us to acquire new conference room technology and equipment.