How to Register for Bridge to Nature Programs with Wilderness Youth Project
1. Visit the website https://register.wyp.org/login
- If you would like the Spanish version, click Ver en Español at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you are new to WYP click on Create an Account
- If you are a returning participant, log in to your account with the email provided during your last registration under Login to your account
- If you do not remember your password, click “Forgot password?”.
- If you do not know your email address for log-in, please contact us
2. Fill the first form with your name, contact information, and household information then click Enter Participant Details
3. Enter information about your child and click Submit
- If adding multiple children, click Add another participant at the bottom of the page.
4. On the left sidebar click Register and filter programs to Bridge to Nature 2023-2024.
5. Under your child’s name, Search for your program by community meeting location or by school/child’s teacher (for example, El Centro or Franklin/Ms. Limon) and click on Choose your sessions
6. Check the checkbox to confirm your selection
7. Click Continue to review your selection
8. Under Waivers and Authorization click on Read Waivers. Read and check the appropriate boxes
9. Click on Complete Registration
See more details about your child’s program and full schedule of WYP’s School & Community Based programs: wyp.org/experiences-bridge-to-nature/