Donate To WYP, and Jack Johnson Will Double It
MATCHING GIFT & GIVEAWAY UPDATE
Thank you to everyone who has made a donation to Wilderness Youth Project to help connect local kids with nature! We have met the goal and each donor's impact has been doubled thanks to the matching gift from the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation. A winner has been chosen and the ticket giveaway is now closed.
Wilderness Youth Project (WYP) is teaming up with musician and environmentalist Jack Johnson on his 2022 Summer Tour as an All At Once Non-Profit Partner!
Double Your Donation & Win Tickets
As part of Jack Johnson’s 2022 concert tour, the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation is generously matching every dollar donated to Wilderness Youth Project between April 1 and October 15, 2022 (up to $2,500).
Make a donation and Jack will double your gift! $10, $25, $50…any amount gets kids out in nature with our caring mentors!
Not only will your donation be doubled, but if you donate before September 22, you’ll also be entered in a drawing to win a pair of tickets to Jack’s October 5th show at the Santa Barbara Bowl. For every $10 you donate, you will get 1 entry into the ticket giveaway. These tickets are some of the best seats in the venue!
To activate your matching gift and be entered to win tickets, you must enter code "Jack Johnson" in the In Memory/ Honor of section online or in the memo line on your check.
You can support us in many ways...
- CREDIT CARD: Give online today (enter code "Jack Johnson" in the In Memory/ Honor of section)
- CHECK: Mail a check to Wilderness Youth Project at 5385 Hollister Avenue, Suite D, Santa Barbara, CA 93111 (write Jack Johnson on the memo line of your check)
- INVITE OTHERS: Share this blog with your loved ones and encourage others to give
- BE SOCIAL: Like us on Instagram & Facebook and share this opportunity with your circle
All At Once is Jack Johnson’s social action network connecting nonprofits with people who want to take action and give back to their community. All At Once promotes sustainable & equitable food systems, plastic free initiatives, healthy watersheds and more! Get involved at allatonce.org
An individual action, multiplied by millions, creates global change.
Here's how you can take action:
- EXPLORE ALL AT ONCE Visit AllAtOnce.org to check out what you can do before, during, and after the show to get involved.
- VISIT WYP AT THE SHOW We will be at Jack Johnson’s concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl on Wednesday, October 5. Please come visit us, take action, and enter to win an autographed ukulele and other prizes!
- HELP US RAISE FUNDS Jack Johnson’s foundation is matching donations contributed to us at his concert or directly to our organization from April 1 - October 15, 2022, up to a total of $2500. Make a contribution and it will be doubled by the Johnson Ohana Foundation, founded by Kim & Jack Johnson to support environmental, art and music education. To be entered to win, you must enter code "Jack Johnson" in the In Memory/ Honor of section online or in the memo line on your check.
Collectively, individual actions create global change. Your actions, your voice, and your choices, all have a huge impact.