Fall 2020 with Wilderness Youth Project
- Wilderness Youth Project (WYP) is running in-person programs for school year 2020 with COVID-19 protocols approved by SB County Public Health.
- We’re sorry, but all programs are FULL for Fall I. Please join our email list or waitlists to be notified of future openings.
- Most families participate with us 1 day a week (except for Wooly Bears, which is a 2 day minimum)
- Review our COVID protocols
- Review our field day schedule for Fall I here.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as demand is high for our programs and we are committed to keeping our programs accessible to a broad range of SB youth and families.
School Year Session 2020/21:
Fall I: August 24th- October 16th (no programs on Labor Day, Sept. 7th) ~Sorry FULL. Join waitlists.
Fall II: October 16th- December 18th (no programs week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 23-27th, 2020)
Registration details for Fall II will be posted at the end of September – please check back or join our email or waiting lists for announcements regarding Fall II
Make sure to sign your child IN and OUT each day with her/his counselor.
Pack plenty of drinking water. Backpacks should have padded shoulder straps and not be too large (your child will be carrying them most of the time).
Pack multiple snacks and please limit sugar.
Apply sun-block before leaving home and we will re-apply during the session, if necessary.
Hats are great.
Your child may come home wet and dirty. If you have somewhere to go right after camp, consider bringing a change of clothes and a towel for the car ride home.
More Parent Resources