Fall 2020 with Wilderness Youth Project
- Wilderness Youth Project (WYP) is running in-person programs for school year 2020/21 with COVID-19 protocols approved by SB County Public Health.
- We’re sorry, but all programs are FULL for Fall. Please join our email list or waitlists to be notified of future openings.
- Most families participate with us 1 day a week (except for Wooly Bears, which is a 2 day minimum)
- Review our COVID protocols
- Review our field day schedule for Fall I here.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as demand is high for our programs and we are committed to keeping our programs accessible to a broad range of SB youth and families.
School Year Session 2020/21:
Fall I: August 24th- October 16th
Fall II: October 19th- December 18th (no programs week of Thanksgiving, Nov. 23-27th, 2020)
We still have a few spots available for some of the programs. See what programs are available HERE and please join our waitlists for Fall II . We will be in touch if your child gets a spot as soon as possible.
*After November 1st, time will change to 3-5:30pm
Make sure to sign your child IN and OUT each day with her/his counselor.
Pack plenty of drinking water. Backpacks should have padded shoulder straps and not be too large (your child will be carrying them most of the time).
Pack multiple snacks and please limit sugar.
Apply sun-block before leaving home and we will re-apply during the session, if necessary.
Hats are great.
Your child may come home wet and dirty. If you have somewhere to go right after camp, consider bringing a change of clothes and a towel for the car ride home.
More Parent Resources