Fall 2020 with Wilderness Youth Project
- Wilderness Youth Project (WYP) is running in-person programs for school year 2020/21 with COVID-19 protocols approved by SB County Public Health.
- Most families participate with us 1 day a week (except for Wooly Bears, which is a 2 day minimum)
- Review our COVID Program Plan
- Review our meet up schedule for Fall II here.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as demand is high for our programs and we are committed to keeping our programs accessible to a broad range of SB youth and families.
School Year Session 2020/21:
Fall I: August 24th- October 16th
Fall II: October 19th- December 18th (no programs week of Thanksgiving, Nov. 23-27th, 2020)
Winter: January 11th- March 19th (WYP meets on Martin Luther King Jr’s & President’s Day).
*We are working on our Winter registration. New schedule will be up soon.
- Current enrolled families receive priority registration and will receive an email the week of December 7th to confirm.
- The spots the become available will be offered to ur current waitlist before opening them to the rest of the public on December 17th.
All programs for Fall II are full at this time. Please join our waitlists for Fall II . We will be in touch if a spot becomes available.
*Time change during Fall II 2020
Starting November 30th, the following programs will be reduced by 30 minutes:
Tiburones – 3:30-6:00pm
Heron and Scrub Jay – 3:00-5:30pm
Make sure to sign your child IN and OUT each day with her/his counselor.
Pack plenty of drinking water. Backpacks should have padded shoulder straps and not be too large (your child will be carrying them most of the time).
Pack multiple snacks and please limit sugar.
Apply sun-block before leaving home and we will re-apply during the session, if necessary.
Hats are great.
Your child may come home wet and dirty. If you have somewhere to go right after camp, consider bringing a change of clothes and a towel for the car ride home.
More Parent Resources