Wilderness Youth Project invites you to join us on Saturday, November 4th, a marvelous night for a moon dance, to support and celebrate our Bridge to Nature Campaign. The Moon Dance will take place at Imagine Park on Cathedral Oaks Road and will include live music with a contra dance caller, cocktails, wood fired pizza and appetizers. This evening will be the keystone of our Bridge to Nature Campaign, which will bring Wilderness Youth Project into the school day for the students with the greatest needs in our community. Your purchase of a Moon Dance ticket will be matched dollar-for-dollar by a generous sponsor to help us reach our goal of $250,000. We hope you’ll join us.
For More Information on Bridge to Nature programs click here.
Become a Bridge Builder by signing on as a Moon Dance Sponsor! The Moon Dance is the culmination of our Bridge to Nature campaign to raise $250,000 to bring nature connection programs to students with the greatest needs within Santa Barbara’s public elementary schools.
We need to fill the following sponsor spots, so sign up now.
- $15,000 THE MOON AND THE STARS – HEADLINE SPONSOR (Includes wide recognition and 15 tickets)
- $10,000 HOSPITALITY SPONSOR (Includes recognition plus 10 tickets)
- $3,000 BRIDGE BUILDER MOON DANCE HOST (Includes 6 tickets plus name in program)
- $1,000 INVITATION SPONSOR (Includes 2 tickets plus name in program)
SPONSOR SIGNUP FORM
- Muller Family
- Rachael Stein / Jen Markham
- Tobin and Melissa White
- Emily and Blake Jones
- Trudy Smith and Doyle Hayes
- Jean K. Schuyler
- Christine and Stefan Reisenfeld
- Jo & Ken Saxon
- Cheryl Snell
- Arno Jaffe
- Tracy and Eric Kanowsky