Welcome to WYP!
We’re so glad you’re a part of WYP. Here we’ll share resources to learn more and try to answer your Frequently Asked Questions about programs and registration.
- Download the WYP Brochure
- Download the Parent Resource Guide (English and Spanish)
- Scholarships are available
- A day in the life of a WYP program
- Download the summer schedule (available Spring 2021)
Frequently Asked Questions
We require families to pay their full program balance for any cancellations that happen within 5 working days of the start of a session. WYP staff will do everything possible to fill the spot, and if filled, you will only be charged the $30 non-refundable deposit. Though we do have waiting lists, people often make other plans and we can’t always fill a spot on short notice.
COVID Related Questions
- Demand for WYP summer camps (and, occasionally, some after school programs) exceeds the spots we are able to offer in the summer. For that reason, we have a weighted lottery that prioritizes continuing/ returning participants and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Every interested participant should register for the waitlist and then we will let you know if you have a spot once we are able to place participants.
We're here to help!
Reach out if you still have questions we haven’t answered here or if you want to find out more about WYP.