Check out our blog for daily nature connection ideas!
Go on an adventure in your neighborhood with our scavenger hunts!
Get a taste of wild foods with our recipes and guides!
Bring nature’s treasures inside with our craft tutorials!
Test your skills with our nature-inspired games!
Let nature spark your imagination with our art activities!
Learn more about plant identification and wonderful ways to use them!
Explore wild spaces and species from the comfort of your home!
- 20 Bird Challenge
- 2020 Moon Calendar
- Acorn Bread
- Build a Raft
- Cardboard Cut-out Critters
- Coloring Page: Acorn Woodpecker / Carpintero Bolletero
- Coloring Page: Starburst Anemone / Anémona Starburst
- Coloring Page: Western Fence Lizard / Lagartija de Centro Occidental
- Common Wild Edible Plants
- Daily Dose blog
- Elderberry Tincture
- Game: Cougar Stalks Deer
- Game: Imaginary Hide and Seek
- Game: Stick & Willow Hoop
- Game: The Prey Escape
- Giant Reed Container
- Growing a Medicine Garden
- Indoor Nature Hunt
- Nature Rainbow Hunt
- Nature Tables
- Painting Rocks
- Petal Painting
- Pine Cone Bird Feeder
- Plantain Salve
- Poison Oak Identification
- Scavenger Hunt: Trees
- Scavenger Hunt: Red
- Scavenger Hunt: Birds (Level 1)
- Scavenger Hunt: Birds (Level 2)
- Shadow Drawings
- Simple Flower Press
- Sour Grass Pasta
- Weave Your Weeds
- Wild Harvest: Milky Oats for AnxieTEA with Sarah
- Wild Radish Quick Pickle
- Wild Tea Wander
- Yucca Stalk Burn Container